Shockwave, available at Ultra Sculpt Beauty Clinic, is a powerful and effective pain-free treatment to tighten skin and reduce cellulite, which offers visible results and no down time. It can be used as a powerful standalone service in the fight against stubborn cellulite and leg/bum treatments, or as an accelerator for both fat removal and skin tightening treatments.
How does Shockwave work?
During the Shockwave treatment, probes are placed on the skin on the required areas. These probes emit radial waves through the skin known as Shockwaves, which help to stimulate fat cells and break them down. It also increases collagen production and encourages lymphatic drainage to flush away unwanted fatty acids. This reduces the appearance of cellulite and tones the area being treated.
Which areas can be treated with Shockwave?
Shockwave treatment can be used to treat many areas, including the legs, waist and arms. A course of 8-10 treatments is recommended with each treatment taking up to 45 minutes. Optimum results will be visible 1 month after your final treatment, however; following your first 3-4 sessions, you will see a noticeable improvement in the texture of your skin.
- Skin tightening and firming
- Skin smoothing
- Cellulite reduction
- Reduces appearance of stretchmarks
- Completely non-surgical, non-invasive procedure
- Clinically proven, safe and effective
- No need for anaesthesia or sedation
- No incisions or risk of infection
- No downtime
- Comfortable and painless treatment
- Do not undergo shockwave treatment if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- A full list of side effects, cautions and contraindications will be discussed during consultation prior to treatment
- Course of 8 treatments – £399
- An initial free consultation is needed before any 3D lipo treatment is undertaken
- To book a treatment, a £50 deposit is required, which will be credited towards any 3D lipo treatments carried out