Shockwave, available at Ultra Sculpt Beauty Clinic, is a powerful and effective pain-free treatment to tighten skin and reduce cellulite, which offers visible results and no down time. Shockwave can be used as an accelerator for both fat removal and skin tightening treatments.
How does Shockwave work?
During the Shockwave treatment, probes are placed on the skin on the required areas. These probes emit radial waves through the skin known as Shockwaves, which help to stimulate fat cells and break them down. It also increases collagen production and encourages lymphatic drainage to flush away unwanted fatty acids. This reduces the appearance of cellulite and tones the area being treated.
Which areas can be treated with Shockwave?
Shockwave treatment can be used to treat many areas, including the legs, waist and arms.
- Skin tightening and firming
- Skin smoothing
- Cellulite reduction
- Speeds up fat reduction post Fat Freeze
- Reduces appearance of stretchmarks
- Completely non-surgical, non-invasive procedure
- Clinically proven, safe and effective
- No need for anaesthesia or sedation
- No incisions or risk of infection
- No downtime
- Comfortable and painless treatment
- Do not undergo shockwave treatment if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- A full list of side effects, cautions and contraindications will be discussed during consultation prior to treatment
£50 for 3 Sessions following Fat Freeze (Cryo-Shock)
Shockwave is included free of charge in our 3D Lipo Bespoke Courses
- An initial free consultation is needed before any 3D lipo treatment is undertaken
- To book a treatment, a £50 deposit is required, which will be credited towards any 3D lipo treatments carried out
- Subject to terms and conditions