Ideal for treating saggy jowls, loose skin post birth or after weight loss; Radio frequency helps to concentrate the body’s collagen fibres and encourages the quick regeneration of the collagen and elastin that is lost with age.
How does Radio frequency treatment work?
During treatment targeted radio waves penetrate the skin layers, delivering heat energy to the muscles and tissue beneath. This heat stimulates collagen production and breaks down depleted collagen, that in turn triggers tissue contraction, resulting in tighter, firmer and more youthful looking skin.
How many Radio frequency treatments are needed?
Ultra Sculpt Beauty Clinic offers a full course of treatments, usually consisting of 6-8 radio frequency treatments (one per week). The results will last a few months and maintenance treatments can be carried out every 6-8 weeks.
Treatment times are dependent on the area and size of the area being treated. However, it takes approximately 15 mins to treat an area the size of your hand.
To treat the face, treatments are generally 30-40 mins long and can be carried out weekly, or after 10-14 days for a more mature skin, to allow the collagen to rebuild.
- Skin tightening and firming
- Skin smoothing
- Cellulite reduction
- Completely non-surgical, non-invasive procedure
- Clinically proven, safe and effective
- No need for anaesthesia or sedation
- No incisions or risk of infection
- No downtime
- Comfortable and painless treatment
- Do not undergo radio frequency treatment if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- A full list of side effects, cautions and contraindications will be discussed during consultation prior to treatment
- Course of 6 treatments – £299
- Course of 8 treatments – £399
- Single session £70
No. of treatments required dependent on area and size of area being treated. This will be discussed during your consultation.
- An initial free consultation is needed before any 3D Lipo treatment is undertaken
- To book a treatment, a £50 deposit is required, which will be credited towards any 3D Lipo treatments carried out
- Subject to terms and conditions