Here at Ultra Sculpt, we also offer light therapy. LED light therapy offers a complete approach to skin rejuvenation; addressing skin care needs both inside the body on a cellular level and topically on the outside surface of the skin.
LED light therapy is ideal for
- Removing wrinkles and anti-aging
- Face firming and lifting
- Treating pigmentation issues
- Improving skin tone
- Encouraging skin rejuvenation
- Healing and repairing injured surface skin
- Reducing red nose and acne
- Treating acne scarring
How does light therapy work?
LED light therapy utilises Light Emitting Diode technology to convert light energy into cellular energy for natural, non-invasive skin rejuvenation. Different coloured lights are used to achieve different results and can be used to treat a range of skin conditions.
Through a combination of red light therapy, blue light therapy and infrared light therapy, these wavelengths work for anti-aging, wrinkle treatments, scar treatments, acne treatments and more. Blue and red light can also be used to activate PDT, or photodynamic therapy.
LED treatments are completely non-invasive and do not produce any thermal damage or pain. Treatments times vary, depending on the needs of the individual client. However, treatments are generally perceived as pleasant and relaxing.
Which colour light to use and why?
- Red (Anti-aging) – Boost collagen, tighten & repair skin. Increase skins elasticity and improve blood circulation.
- Blue (Calming) – Sensitive oily skin prone to breakouts. Also can help with inflammation and have a calming effect improving sleep.
- Green (Balance) – Reduces blackheads and sores, and normalises sebaceous glands. Relax and relive stress.
- Purple (Renew) Combination of red & blue. Kills bacteria & anti-inflammatory. Renew skin, reduce wrinkles, repair acne and acne scarring.
- Orange (Detox) – Makes us feel happy. Activates cell tissue and metabolism, enhances lymphatic detox therapy, lighten, reduce pigmentation and smooth scars.
- Turquoise (Defense) – Combination of green and blue. Has a calming effect. Strengthens the skins ability to protect itself. Calms, relives stress and cure sunburn.
- Yellow (Guide and balance) – Balance cells and oil secretion. Help skin to absorb nutrients and anti-aging products.