HIFU face (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound) is now available at Ultra Sculpt Beauty Clinic, Leeds and offers a truly remarkable breakthrough in non-surgical face lifts. This treatment tackles lifting and tightening for the face and neck.
The latest technology in non-surgical face lifts
This innovative treatment is the latest non-surgical technology to excel in this area in just a single session. It targets individually brow lifting, jowl line lifting, nasolabial fold reduction, periorbital wrinkle reduction and overall skin tightening and rejuvenation.
How does HIFU face treatment work?
The highly focused acoustic energy creates thermal coagulation zones at three different selected depths following which a wound healing response results in the formation of new collagen, thus providing a longer term tightening of the skin.
Generally a noticeable improvement in the patients facial contouring, lines and wrinkles will be visible within a four week period, whilst further improvement in skin tightening and wrinkles will be reportedly seen up to six weeks. There is no downtime with this non-invasive procedure and results can last up to two years.
Areas that can be treated
- Brow lifting
- Jowl lifting
- Mid face lifting
- Nasiolabial fold reduction
- Neck lifting and tightening
- Overall skin tightening and rejuvenation
- Only one treatment needed to see results
- Completely non-surgical, non-invasive procedure
- Clinically proven, safe and effective
- Cost-effective alternative to surgery
- No need for anesthesia or sedation
- No incisions or risk of infection
- No downtime
- Results can last up to 2 years
- There may be slight redness following treatment and a small number of patients report slight swelling and tenderness to touch
- Do not undergo HIFU treatments if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- A full list of side effects, cautions and contraindications will be discussed during consultation prior to treatment
- Full face and neck – £799
- Full face – £699
- Mid and lower face – £599
- Forehead, brow and eyes – £499
- Neck to jawline – £499
- An initial free consultation is needed before any 3D lipo treatment is undertaken
- To book a HIFU treatment, a 25% deposit is required, which will be credited towards any 3D lipo treatments carried out