HIFU body (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound) is now available at Ultra Sculpt Beauty Clinic, Leeds and offers a truly remarkable breakthrough in weight loss treatment for the body. This treatment replaces the original cryolipolysis treatment. This innovative and unique technology provides a non-invasive alternative to liposuction and other weight loss surgeries.
The latest technology in fat reduction
This next generation technology offers improved results in targeted fat removal due to its precise nature, delivery and speed.
How does HIFU treatment work?
HIFU works by delivering a 24-line matrix of focused energy at a depth of 1.3cms to target and break down specific areas of fat in the fastest possible time.
The high frequency of the ultrasound wave results in heating under the skin to effectively destroy fat cells and tighten skin.
The damaged cells are then flushed from the body via a natural removal process that continues for up to 3 months.
HIFU offers permanent fat reduction
Any fat cells treated with HIFU will not return. Although HIFU offers a permanent effect; coupled with a healthy diet and exercise program, will ensure even better results. A fat cell will expand to four times its natural size before multiplying, therefore, how much you eat and exercise will affect your long term body shape.
- Only one treatment needed to see results
- Completely non-surgical, non-invasive procedure
- Clinically proven, safe and effective
- Targeted fat removal
- No damage to surrounding skin, tissue or organs
- Thermal effect of HIFU creates collagen contraction in the treatment area, achieving a skin tightening effect
- Cost-effective alternative to a surgery
- No need for anesthesia or sedation
- No incisions or risk of infection
- No downtime
- Comfortable and painless treatment
- Do not undergo HIFU treatment if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- A full list of side effects, cautions and contraindications will be discussed during consultation prior to treatment
- 45 min treatment (5 x placement areas) – £399
- 90 min treatment (10 x placement areas) – £799
- An initial free consultation is needed before any 3D lipo treatment is undertaken
- To book a HIFU treatment, a 25% deposit is required, which will be credited towards any 3D lipo treatments carried out