LED Light Therapy
Light Therapy enacts cutting edge protocols that activate the cellular renewal process, while restoring and protecting the surface of the skin.
- Red (Anti- Ageing) – Boosting collagen, tightening and repairing skin.
- Blue (Calming) – Sensitive oily skin prone to breakouts.
- Green (Balance) – Reducing blackheads and sores.
- Purple (Renew) – Kills bacteria and anti-inflammatory. Repair acne and scarring.
- Orange (Detox) – Activates cell tissue. Reduces pigmentation.
- Turquoise (Defense) – Calms, relieves stress and sunburn.
- Yellow (Guide and Balance) – Balance cells and oil secretion. Helps skin to absorb nutrients.
Facial – £20
Using a medical grade blade to remove all dead skin cells and also facial hair (peach fuzz). This non-invasive, pain free facial leaves the skin’s surface very smooth as well as allowing a greater penetration of skincare products and creating a flawless canvas for make-up.
Facial – £60
Our diamond tipped microdermabrasion facial offers a simple, effective, painless treatment for fine lines, blackheads, wrinkles, acne and tired skin.
Facial – £25
Using products and techniques designed to slow the aging process, brighten skin and reduce wrinkles. A luxurious treatment for your skin, promoting cell renewal to give your skin its glow back.
Facial – £30
A perfect pick-me-up for when you’re on-the go. Thoroughly cleansing, rebalancing and nourishing the skin.
Facial – £15
Epionce Corrective Peel
Made up of 2 parts, sal-e and mal-e. Salicylic acid and malic acid accelerate cell turnover with less exfoliation than other peels, to reveal more beautiful and radiant skin. Sal-e penetrates and clears out pores. It has anti-bacterial properties to improve skin texture and clarity. Mal-e enhances skins hydration, brightening and encourages anti-age effects.
Facial – £99
Epionce Lite Peel; Refresh
This treatment is great for the majority of skin concerns. It can help with acne, post-acne discolouration, rosacea and sensitive skin as it helps to strengthen the skin’s natural barrier, as well as ageing and overall dullness of the skin.
Single Facial – £79
Radio Frequency Facial
Radio frequency helps to concentrate the body’s collagen fibres and encourages the quick regeneration of the collagen and elastin that is lost with age. During treatment targeted radio waves penetrate the skin layers, delivering heat energy to the muscles and tissue beneath. This heat stimulates collagen production and breaks down depleted collagen, that in turn triggers tissue contraction, resulting in tighter, firmer and more youthful looking skin. Course of 6-8 recommended for best results.
Facial – £70
- Dermaplane facial – £60 (Course of 5 inc LED £249)
- Epionce lite refresh peel inc LED light therapy – £79 (Course of 3 inc skin barrier repair homecare kit £179)
- Epionce corrective peel £99 (Course of 3 inc esential recovery homecare kit £249)
- Epionce Anti-aging facial – £30
- Radio Frequency facial – £70 (Course of 6-8 £299-£399)
- LED Light therapy facial – £20 (Course of 6 £100)
- Microdermabrasion facial – £25
- Express facial £15
Courses subject to terms and conditions
Call 0113 3455830 to book a free skin consultation