Carla Moore Aesthetics offers premium non-surgical cosmetic treatments including wrinkle relaxing injections (commonly known as Botox) Lip Enhancements, Dermal Fillers, Cheek Enhancements, Tear Trough treatments & Cryosthetics (freezing skin lesions). Fully registered & insured advanced nurse prectitioner.
- Lip enhancement is achived using hyurolonic acid fillers which plump and define the lips. It aims to provide extra definition and volume to lips and restore volume lost with ageing.
- Dermal fillers include treatments for nasolabial folds (nose to mouth), upper lip line (smokers line), marionette lines (mouth to chin) and fine line treatments.
- Cheek enhancement is achieved by placement of fillers to provide volume and plumping where volume has been lost. This treatment not only enhances the cheek but lifts the lower face smoothing the lower face lines/wrinkles.
- Anti-wrinkle injections commonly known as Botox causes the muscles to relax, preventing contraction of the muscle and inturn prevents and reduces wrinkles and fine lines. Anti wrinkle injections soften, refresh and reduces lines and wrinkles around the eyes and frown lines.
- Horizontal Forehead Lines
- Around the Eyes (Crows Feet)
- Frown Lines
- Gummy Smile
- Chin Dimpling
- Downward Smile Lines
Anti wrinkle injections- prices from £150-200
Brow lift- £120
Hyper hydrosis treatment- £400
Nasolabial folds (nose to mouth) £200-£300
Marionettes lines (mouth to chin) £200-£300
Tear troughs- £350
Lip enhancement- £150-£250
Cryosthetics- £50-£90 per session
(Prices can range depending on client requirements and treatments chosen)