Ultra Sculpt Aesthetics offers premium non-surgical cosmetic treatments including wrinkle relaxing injections (commonly known as Botox) Lip Enhancements, Dermal Fillers, Cheek Enhancements, Tear Trough treatments, Cryosthetics (freezing skin lesions) & Plasma skin tightening. Fully registered & insured advanced nurse prectitioner.
- Lip enhancement is achived using hyurolonic acid fillers which plump and define the lips. It aims to provide extra definition and volume to lips and restore volume lost with ageing.
- Dermal fillers include treatments for nasolabial folds (nose to mouth), upper lip line (smokers line), marionette lines (mouth to chin) and fine line treatments.
- Cheek enhancement is achieved by placement of fillers to provide volume and plumping where volume has been lost. This treatment not only enhances the cheek but lifts the lower face smoothing the lower face lines/wrinkles.
- Anti-wrinkle injections commonly known as Botox causes the muscles to relax, preventing contraction of the muscle and inturn prevents and reduces wrinkles and fine lines. Anti wrinkle injections soften, refresh and reduces lines and wrinkles around the eyes and frown lines.
- Horizontal Forehead Lines
- Around the Eyes (Crows Feet)
- Frown Lines
- Gummy Smile
- Chin Dimpling
- Downward Smile Lines
All of our aesthetic consultations, treatments and prescriptions are carried out by our resident Advanced Nurse Practitioner. Treatments are tailormade with each individual client for your own requirements.
Vaginal HIFU – £749
This is a rejuvenating treatment which targets the smooth muscle fibres within the vaginal wall to smooth and tighten. Our revolutionary treatment is non-invasive, non-surgical and free of any complications. It can also improve with incontinence, laxcity and even the appearance of your vagina.
Our advanced Nurse Practitioner provides this private and confidential service.
More commonly known as Botox, this relaxes the muscles to smooth and refresh lines and wrinkles. Each treatment is tailored to your own requirements.
£160 – £220
Providing volume and definition to the lips. Carefully placing small amounts of filler into the lips to create a fuller, more defined appearance.
Prices start from £180
Using illuminating, light reflecting filler to reduce and eliminate dark circles and fine lines under the eyes using an advanced cannula technique.
Dermal fillers are used to create volume and smooth lines in the cheeks, nasolabial folds (nose to mouth) marionette lines (mouth to chin) and fine lines around the mouth. Treatments are tailored to each individual client.
Prices start from £220
Plasma Skin Tightening
Non-surgical blepharoplasty is a plasma skin tightening for hooded eye lids and under eye bags. Using a minute plasma flash, skin is lifted and tightened. Some clients may require 2 treatments.
CryoPen freezes skin cells to remove warts, verrucas, skin tags, moles, thread veins, skin lesions and pigmentation.
Hyperhydrosis Treatment -Excessive Sweating
Using a series of injections into sweat glands under the arms. Excessive sweating can be reduced/eliminated.
(Prices can range depending on client requirements and treatments chosen)