Lose fat without breaking a sweat…Here at Ultra Sculpt Beauty Clinic in Leeds we use Cavitation to help clients lose inches and immediately!
What is ultrasound Cavitation?
Ultrasound Cavitation is a non-invasive, body contouring treatment that permanently kills fat cells. Cavitation breaks down and eliminates fat cells from the body safely and efficiently. Targeted ultrasonic waves are used to destroy fat cells without harming any other cells in your body.
Before any procedure is carried out, you will require a consultation with your specialist therapist to discuss your requirements and your goals. During this consultation, you will be able to ask any questions you may have about the treatment.
How does Cavitation treatment work?
The procedure itself involves placing a device on your body that uses ultrasonic waves to eradicate fat cells. A full course of treatment usually consists of at least 6 – 8 Cavitation treatments (one per week), although some results will be visible straight away. A single treatment generally takes approximately 40 minutes.
The ultrasound waves specifically target the unwanted fat cells in your body, disrupting them to the point where they turn to liquid. Once this has been achieved, the fatty liquid then leaves your body naturally, without any of the exercise that a standard liposuction procedure would necessitate.
Cavitation offers permanent fat reduction
Any fat cells treated with Cavitation will not return. Although Cavitation offers a permanent effect, coupled with a healthy diet and exercise program will ensure even better results. A fat cell will expand to four times its natural size before multiplying, therefore, how much you eat and exercise will affect your long term body shape.
- Fat cells permanently removed
- Ideal for stubborn, hard to shift pockets of fat
- Non-invasive and non-surgical
- Cost-effective alternative to surgery
- No anaesthetic or sedation required
- No bruising or scarring
- No incisions or risk of infection
- No downtime
- Quick, safe and pain free procedure
- Immediate results
- No need for compression garments
Cautions / contraindications
- Do not undergo ultrasound Cavitation treatment if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- A full list of side effects, cautions and contraindications will be discussed during consultation prior to treatment
- Single session – £70
- Course of 6 treatments – £599
- Course of 8 treatments – £749
- An initial free consultation is needed before any 3D Lipo treatment is undertaken
- To book a treatment, a £50 deposit is required, which will be credited towards any 3D Lipo treatments carried out
- Terms and conditions apply